PROJECT – South Grand Rapids 20” Pipeline
This project consisted of installing ~1700m of 20” piping in an existing pipe rack in Edmonton. Structural and piping completed to Keyera and Kinder Morgan speciﬁcations.
▪ Design, procurement, and installation of additional pipe rack supports. Procurement and installation of guides, anchors, and Nylatron pads. Coating structural steel.
▪ Welding, coating, installation and hydrotesting of 1.7km of 20" piping in existing pipe rack.
▪ Total Exposure Hours: 25,181.
▪ Number of Incidents (FA, MA, LTI): 0.
▪ Project ﬁnished ahead of schedule adapting to increases and changes to SoW.
▪ Met multiple client/owner requirements with positive solutions on a tight timeline.
▪ Completed work for Keyera, Kinder Morgan Canada, and TransCanada.