PROJECT – Mechanical Upgrading & Outages
This was a complicated brownﬁeld mechanical project designed to increase capacity and upgrade the sites major feed lines to support Inter Pipelines new Propane Dehydrogenation Plant. While on site the scope continually expanded to include various support and maintenance services for both Inter Pipeline and the site Co-owner Pembina.
▪ Hauling, delivery and installation of 6 modular unit complex additions.
▪ Site fabrication, welding, coating, and retroﬁtting of various pipe rack systems.
▪ Onsite and Offsite Manifold fabrication of pig launch station.
▪ Average site manpower of 146 personnel including the management of multiple subcontractor.
▪ Hydrotest, pig and dry upgraded feedlines.
▪ Vessel pressure re-rating and tie-in Decoupling of major Outbound line to PDH site.
▪ Plant outage maintenance and turnaround support.
▪ Cavern 26 Wellhead servicing and additions.